Project designed for extreme northern winter cold conditions and work completed in accordance with accepted standards and practices within the oil sands industry. Rally provided: project planning; scheduling; engineering drawing packages; procurement planning; specification and material requisitions for equipment and materials (vendor design and drawing reviews); and field support for fabrication, assembly, installation and commissioning of the barge.
- Confirmation of process hydraulic design;
- Specification / selection of TFT pumps and auxiliary systems;
- Detailed design for: piping and mechanical systems, pump intake structures associated with process flow, pump house building, HVAC systems and MCC area, electrical distribution and control system
- Design calculations including stress analysis and transient (water hammer) design analysis
- Material take-offs / material & equipment requisitions;
- Quality assurance / control for engineering / design documents.