Rally completed the engineering, design and procurement of a drawing package and developed a MR for the pump seals test unit, procured materials and fabrication services, and supplied one ready for service pump seals test unit to be used for periodic testing of trial seals and which will be connected to the NGL pumps at the Terminal.
- Worked with the Client to develop a process design criteria.
- Confirmed effective “Design Pressure” rating of the secondary seal and volume of seal chambers
- Completed a calculation to determine how long it will take to charge the isolated system with nitrogen.
- Selected instruments and developed an MR for the pump seals test unit.
- Sole source bid, evaluated, and awarded for the pump seals test unit.
- Provided shipping of the pump seals test unit to the Terminal.