Rally worked with the Client’s projects and operations personnel to review and refine the scope. Rally defined the basic process requirements, revised the P&IDs, facilitated the HAZOP, completed piping layouts, analyzed the piping stresses, and engineered the structural supports and anchors for the final routing. Rally also supported the fast-track material procurement and fabrication activities, issued engineering work packages (EWPs) to the fabricators, and provided RFI and construction support.
- Developed 3D piping and 3D civil models to support the design.
- Completed a stress analysis of the piping system including pump nozzle loads and piping constraints (i.e., anchors and guides).
- Facilitated a process hazard assessment (HAZOP).
- Facilitated a 3D model and constructability review.
- Developed a bill of materials to quickly procure materials.
- Developed drawings for pipe spool pre-fabrication.
- Issued two mechanical / piping EWPs.
- Issued two civil / structural EWPs.
- Registered the changes to the original pressure piping design with the provincial authority.
- Provided home office RFI support.