- In-plant experience coupled with proficiency in brown and greenfield projects (plant inspections and feasibility studies to constructible detailed designs and construction support).
- In-plant underground utilities (firewater, oily water sewers, sanitary sewers, electrical duct banks).
- Ponds, secondary containment and other plant containment structures.
- Site grading, surface water runoff and hydrology assessment.
- Layout of plant grading, roads and site access.
- Analysis of buried utilities for superimposed loads due to construction and heavy haul equipment.
- Laser scan technology and 3D layout and design software.
Tim Button Civil/Structural Department Head