- Brown and greenfield projects (utility supply, sub-station and distribution; scoping studies, equipment utilization and final deliverables for construction).
- Hazardous Area Classification Assessments, studies and drawing development.
- Power System studies (power system modeling, load flow and short circuit analysis, grounding, motor starting, protective device coordination, arc flash hazard analysis).
- Compliance with industry and regulatory codes and standards.
- Construction Packages (single line diagrams, area classification layouts and details, cable schedules, power layouts, panel schedules, lighting layouts, schematic and wiring diagrams, grounding layouts, installation details, electric heat tracing layouts, isometrics).
Michael Wagner Electrical Department Head