- Modifications to existing operating plants / process units (equipment alteration / replacement) and new facility design.
- Scoping studies; preliminary engineering reports; line designation tables; equipment lists; detailed engineering work packages and specifications; construction support.
- Specification, selection and procurement for:
- Equipment (pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, pressure vessels, tanks, filters, process heaters, heat exchangers, furnaces, boilers, etc.)
- Specialty equipment (conveyors, screens, cranes, hoists, truck and rail-car loading systems, pre-fabricated equipment, piping modules).
- Commercial / industrial building HVAC, water and gas services.
- Material selection, corrosion, weld processes, insulation and coating systems.
- ASME and CSA code stress analysis of plant piping and equipment.
- Registration of pressure equipment and piping systems per regulatory requirements.
Britt Kowalski Mechanical Department Head